1. Do not mail cash.
2. Make checks payable to “Sanctuary Ski Club” and not to the individual trip leader.
3. Please do not combine checks. A separate check is required for each trip that you are submitting payments for and for membership.
4. Write which trip the payment is for on the check memo line.
5. Please ensure the check is signed (numerous checks are received each year without signatures.)
6. If the payment is for multiple people, please include a note listing who the payment is for to ensure the trip leader can properly credit each person on their payment roster.
7. If this is a trip or membership signup, include the appropriate completed, and signed, application form with your payment.
8. Please include the trip name (or trips) you are submitting payments for on the outside of the envelope.
Sanctuary Ski club
Co. Copper Mountain + Big Sky
P.O. Box 5
Brookfield IL 60513
9. Please mail payments five days prior to the scheduled payment date.
10. Mailing payments directly to trip leaders may be the preferred method of payment for your trip leaders. Trip leaders will supply the best mail-in option for their trip, if contacted, and will supply you their direct mail address if desired.