Purgatory Colorado | February 18 – February 25
Trip Includes: Lodging in Purgatory Village (2 bed, 2 bath condos, ski in/ski out), 5 day consecutive lift ticket, round trip airfare on United Airlines, round trip bus transportation from Durango to Purgatory, and group dinner party.
Trip Leader: Steve Patzer
Payments: 8/17 $300 | 9/21 $400 | 10/19 $400 | 11/16 $400 | 1/4 $220
1. How to sign up for a trip.
Follow these steps:
- Contact the trip leader
You can call, email or talk to a trip leader at a general meeting to find out if spots are still available. If not, they can add you to the wait list.
- Sign up for membership
You must be a member of our club to go on one of our Western, European or Canadian trips. We can take payments for membership ($25) at a meeting, through the mail, or you can pay by credit card. See the Membership page for more details.
- Complete a trip application
You can download one here, print it and fill it out.
- Submit payment along with your completed application
We accept checks or cash for all payments due up to the date you sign up. This can be submitted to the trip leader at a meeting or mailed into our PO Box.
Mailing Address: PO Box 5, Brookfield, Illinois 60513. If you are mailing in payments please read the “Mailing in a Payment” tab. This will help ensure your payments are directed and credited to the trips, event or membership which you intend it for.
- Submit the remaining payments according to the trip payment schedule.
For any balances due, payments need to be made on time otherwise you can be dropped from the trip.
- Any questions? Contact the trip leader.
2. How to mail in a payment.
1. Do not mail cash.
2. Make checks payable to “Sanctuary Ski Club” and not to the individual trip leader.
3. Please do not combine checks. A separate check is required for each trip that you are submitting payments for and for membership.
4. Write which trip the payment is for on the check memo line.
5. Please ensure the check is signed (numerous checks are received each year without signatures.)
6. If the payment is for multiple people, please include a note listing who the payment is for to ensure the trip leader can properly credit each person on their payment roster.
7. If this is a trip or membership signup, include the appropriate completed, and signed, application form with your payment.
8. Please include the trip name (or trips) you are submitting payments for on the outside of the envelope.
Sanctuary Ski club
Co. Copper Mountain + Big Sky
P.O. Box 5
Brookfield IL 60513
9. Please mail payments five days prior to the scheduled payment date.
10. Mailing payments directly to trip leaders may be the preferred method of payment for your trip leaders. Trip leaders will supply the best mail-in option for their trip, if contacted, and will supply you their direct mail address if desired.
3. Download a trip application.
4. Download the trip cancellation form.
5. Suggested packing list.
6. Trip Insurance Options
Travel insurance pricing has changed dramatically due to covid. You can contact email@example.com . Since she is a broker, she will run several price options for you with different companies and offer you some options.
Before she does that she will need the following information to run the quotes. She will then email you the options she’s found which you can then discuss on the phone.
- Full name of traveler/s.
- Dates of birth for traveler/s.
- Home address for traveler/s.
- Primary destination
- Departure date from home
- Return date home
- Trip cost per person (If airfare is obtained with miles or points, it can’t be insured).
- Date you put down first trip deposit with the club.
- Best phone number to reach you.
For questions on a specific trip, contact the trip leader. Contact us for any other queries.
We offer a wide range of ski & snowboard trips for all levels, from never to expert. Attend one of our meetings, signup for one of our great trips, or check out one of our fun events….there’s always something to do. We would love to have you! Click the button below for information on becoming a member. You must be a member to sign up for one of our major trips.